Thursday, February 21, 2013

Boring February

Winter and February are getting boring....cold weather....snow every day....sun is good when it appears....
Most boring time yesterday was spent at local Kingston shopping mall selling tickets for a well known charity....mostly people watching.....funniest thing during boring time....

watched a man who was wearing socks, sandles and "yak trax" on his sandals.....unbelievable!!!

Unboring ---- today when I shopped at the $ store, I bought 9 pks of seeds for my garden this spring....yeaaaaaa

More unboring.....got a haircut....nice and spikey now.....love having a shampoo after my haircut!!  Thanks to Sue at 1st Choice!!!  She does a great job!!!  And I found out today....she is a gardener!!!!

Denny's for lunch....had a skillet lunch....wow....very hot......new dark roast coffee there is very good!!

That's all, folks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home