Saturday, April 09, 2011

Happy April Now

So far, April has had a bit of everything, rain, snow, dampness, cold but in the past couple of days, the weather has been a bit warmer....I cleaned a little of my front flower bed...used the hoe and pulled out weeds and dead flowers.... I want to buy some pansies (appearing in the weekly flyers) to put out front...they are always so cheery. A small part of the front lawn has been raked, pinecones picked up and now I am trying to tidy my greenhouse....ongoing job, it seems.
On Thursday, hubby and I took the large Jade plant outdoors to wash it off as there is rotten mealybug on some of it....working at cleaning it off the plant with soapy water.
The Ajuga/Bugleweed plant that I used for a trailer in one of my last year planters is growing like mad so I separated it into 3 plants.....Doug Green says to beware of any plant or flower that has the word "weed" in its name....whoooooaaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home