Sunday, June 12, 2011

Pots today

I own 3 huge clay pots and today I started to plant them with geraniums from the greenhouse....I was able to stuff 3 salmon coloured geraniums that I have kept alive for nearly 10 years in one of these pots....a bright pink geranium and a variegated ivy plant went in the second one....two pale pink - really tall geraniums - were transplanted into the third. Lots of potting soil for this job....I saved the soil from the church poinsettias so it was mixed with fresh Loblaws Super Soil....the best potting soil ever.....the greenhouse is emptying out quickly. I planted more beans, onions, China White radises and carrots into the vegetable garden after supper tonight.....can't wait to munch all the goodies in that garden....lettuce it coming up now, tomatoes have blossoms.....one of these days a picture will appear on this blog.....if I ever get the dirt off my hands so I can handle the camera for you.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home