Sunday, April 07, 2013

Spring 2013

So far, to date, Spring has been cold....I have been biking every day I can, sometimes twice a day, but, only for between 10 and 20 minutes at a time as it gets too cold and windy for me.
Today, I planted seeds in little pots in my greenhouse....onions, peppers, yellow tomatoes, red tomatoes, impatiens, nasturtiums.....they have been watered and hopefully they will burst thru the soil soon.   I am a little late in planting, so hope we get a lot of sunshine in the next few weeks.
I also did some tidying in the greenhouse today and washed some plants that were getting dusty.
I have lots of geraniums blooms, the orchid has nice buds now, plants are thriving.
My greenhouse makes me feel happy - specially when it is cold and windy and dark and cloudy outdoors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home