Saturday, November 24, 2007

Brr!!! Winter!!!






At 7:00AM today, my thermometer reads -15 degrees Celcius, the coldest day since winter started-the sun is up so I think it will be a nice day for folks to Christmas shop.
Yesterday, we went to a beautiful greenhouse, Neil's Flowers, http://www.neilsflowers.com/, and ordered poinsettias for our Church for Christmas.....what a beautiful sight....all those poinsettias, different sizes and colours, spread out on tables and the prices are exceptional as well.
My greenhouse is thriving - I have been potting cuttings like crazy - on Thursday, we had freezing rain and snow on top of the ice so my windows were pretty frosty - and still are.....it is like a wonderland when you are in the greenhouse looking at the plants and flowers and ice and snow are on the outside....I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home