Sunday, June 15, 2008

The growing garden-2008



I am so happy that my garden is growing....all the vegetables are up.....even the citron seeds have sprouted....I wasn't sure if they would grow as I saved them myself...now I must pull some sprouts out as I only want a couple of vines to grow...apparently they grow 8-12feet long but you can trim the end of the vine when the fruit is set....the weather has been great during the past week....a little rain but we have watered....now I must hoe the weeds....June is the month for weeks and they are growing like crazy and annoying me to death. I still have tomatoes growing in the greenhouse....and some flowers.....gardening is slow for me this Spring, it seems. I still have flower seeds to plant as well.
Today is Father's Day...so Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful Dads in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home