Sunday, January 08, 2006

Happy New Year!

The new year is now over one week old-wow! Where did the week go? Not in my greenhouse....I wish! I helped at my church with a funeral lunch and I am still recuperating from Christmas, it seems. All the house decorations and trims are put away for another year and I managed to purge some junk also. The greenhouse is thriving without a lot of sunshine lately. Last week was rainy and miserable. Today was lovely, after a nice snowfall last night. The sun came out but we were at the church again removing the Christmas decorations, taking the tree apart, and putting everything away. The poinsettias are doing very well - a couple of them lost a lot of leaves - so they are gone, but there are still 18 left to beautify the church for a while.
In the greenhouse, the Jade plant is blooming beautifully - geraniums are in flower - I have to take a swedish ivy apart -it is looking sad and droopy - good thing there is always next week!!
I am looking forward to playing in the dirt next week.
Happy New Year to all my readers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home