Thursday, January 17, 2008

Clean Up Time

Today was tackle the dead plants in my greenhouse....I am ashamed to say, I threw out some sick looking or dead plants today....sick looking ones, some that I am sick of looking at, dead ones, some cuttings that aren't rooting....all gone.....luckily, we don't have enough snow to hinder my way to the composter....... I am hoping to create some space as Spring approaches. Most geraniums are doing very well....they seem to liven up in Jan., Feb., and March....The orchid looks as if it is growing tiny flower buds....I hope.....they could be little leaves also. Some cuttings that I parted with were from my Pineapple Sage plant that I had for over two years....they were infested with aphids....also, the marjoram plant.....one coleus plant.....these bugs are relentless.
I took lots of crunchy leaves off various plants.....I still have a lot of work to do.....my greenhouse is neglected.
Wish me luck!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home