Sunday, July 10, 2016

Getting back to blogging in July 2016

Whew...it has been a crazy year for myself and my family...could not begin to describe things...so...I will proceed into July 2016 and talk about my greenhouse and garden....my greenhouse is doing great ....not much going on in there except for repotting new aloe vera plants and aloe juvena plants...all the geraniums are thriving on the patio in pots and the cosmos seeds that I started in the greenhouse in March are gently waving in my garden and producing blooms....the cosmos  I am growing this year are called Seashell cosmos....they are not as tall as the old fashioned cosmos and colours are pink and burgundy....now...they are just starting to bloom so I still hope for white flowers.....In my herb garden in front of the greenhouse, I have planted two tomato plants and they are now forming tomatoes...can't wait to taste them....all in all, I am pleased with my garden this summer.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home