Monday, September 11, 2006

Sunday in the greenhouse

Now that we have cooler weather-- 9degrees Celcius for the past two nights-- the greenhouse is quite cool and I feel like working there-- also, my hand is able to work again-- hooray! Sunday, I did quite a few repots-- Aloe became at least 6 new plants -some geraniums went to the compost and others received new earth. I can't believe how the plants there have thrived on neglect.
The rash on my hands is worse, so today, I visited my doctor-- she prescribed a stronger cream. Did you know that spruce and pine needles can give poison ivy type of rash? I learned that info the hard way.
Hopefully, this week, I will make some space as I want to start bringing in some geraniums. A large piece of my coleus broke off today, so it will become my newest plant.
For supper, we had our garden carrots-- they are so good. My garden is doing so well. Love lies bleeding flowers went to adorn the church on the weekend, along with a bouquet of asters in front of Blessed Mary's statue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home