Sunday, February 01, 2009

Well, Happy New Year 2009!


Where have I been?? Not blogging, for sure....just not taking the time lately....my greenhouse is thriving in this cold and snowy winter....presently, I am potting some overgrown cuttings. Also, having a little battle with aphids on some of my plants...which is usual in January and February....
Last week, between shovelling and trying to catch up on housework - I potted some Plectranthus Silver Shield, and Plectranthus vine....hopefully, they will grow well and I can donate some plants to my Horti Club plant sale in May.
Seeds are in Canadian Tire now....I'm not going to buy any seeds till I check my stock....
One plant that is surviving is my Creeping Rosemary....I was battling Mealybug on it...in 3 or 4 months, I can move it outdoors again....
Geraniums are blooming....must count them soon.....
Take care, gardening bloggers....the days are getting longer and the sun on the snow is wonderful.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home