Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Clearing some of the garden

It seems early to be clearing plants from the garden but last night I pulled out some dill-covered with little orange bugs that nest in the dill flowers which makes it uneatable....I tried just knocking them off but they came back with a vengeance.  The poppies are finished flowering so they will be going into the compost heap at Lappan's Lane in the not too distant future.
I have been weeding my garden this past week and it is looking much better...the herbs and flowers have more room to grow now.  I planted old fashioned four o'clocks and can't wait for them to bloom.  My dahliah is progressing well and the Rose of Sharon has buds now.
Tomato plants are slow growing but do have little tomatoes on them.
Love Gardening.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home