Thursday, November 16, 2006

plants and pots




I am still recuperating from our church bazaar on Nov. 4th - sold a lot of plants and brought quite a few back to the greenhouse. I have been doing lots of potting and tidying. I have the opportunity this weekend to donate some of the left over plants to a nursing home bazaar being held in my neighbourhood, so if they all sell, I will have more free space.
We have had a lot of rain lately - again today - yesterday was nice so I actually got to walk outdoors and when I came home I washed out some of my plantpots. Can't do much gardening outside. A few things are still trying to stay alive, like the gaillardia and the herbs and one little rose keeps blooming.
Oh Yes, the bazaar was successful again this year.
The geraniums in the greenhouse are finally starting to grow new leaves and bloom a little. They took a while to recuperate from the shock of being tranferred inside for the winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home